Understanding The World
- Talk about rainy weather. Look at the sky today- what is the weather like? Are there any clouds?
- Sing an action rhyme 'Heads, shoulders, knees and toes' or the 'Hockey Cokey' to practise naming parts of the body.
- Make your own pizza! Talk about what happens as it goes into the oven to cook.
- Go into the garden to see if you can find any minibeasts. Can you take photos or draw pictures of them?
- Talk about the different seasons. Make a poster of the four seasons.
- Draw a picture of yourself dressed for different types of weather.