Home Page


Contact us if you have a worry about a child on



If you believe that a child or an adult is at immediate risk of harm and in need of protection then you should call the Police - 999, straight away.

Alternatively if you want advice from the Police and the child or adult is not in immediate need of protection, you can call the Police on the telephone number 101.

Urgent referrals via Initial Response Team during normal working days between 9 am and 5 pm on 01332 641172At all other times concerns can be discussed with Careline who can be contacted on 01332 956606

Domestic Abuse


Domestic abuse is any type of controlling, bullying, threatening or violent behaviour between people in a relationship. But it isn’t just physical violence – domestic abuse includes emotional, physical, sexual, financial or psychological abuse.

Abusive behaviour can occur in any relationship. It can continue even after the relationship has ended. Both men and women can be abused or abusers.

Domestic abuse can seriously harm children and young people. Witnessing domestic abuse is child abuse, and teenagers can suffer domestic abuse in their relationships. 


More information about keeping children safe from domestic abuse can be found here:


**Coronavirus and Domestic Abuse**

This guidance highlights help and support available to you and how the government is working with the charity sector and the police to ensure that these support services remain open during this challenging time.




Child Exploitation 


Child exploitation may be evident through a range of behaviours for example: 


• Child sexual exploitation  

• Child criminal exploitation, including county lines

• Modern slavery

• Extremism and radicalisation  

• Internet based exploitation - contact and non-contact offences  


If you have any questions or concerns around this, please speak to Miss Jarvis or Mrs Clarke , Designated Safeguarding Lead. However, if you feel a child is in immediate danger, please call 999.